Welcome to all our new friends who have joined the ‘Sing & Stretch’ Club.
The idea of the “Sing & Stretch” Club came about at one of the Early Childhood Conferences where Galina & Bonkers the Monkey were invited to present a Music & Wellbeing session.
Teachers were so excited to learn how to implement music in every day kinder and school routines that they asked for ongoing support.
Since then we’ve been very busy with Bonkers, sharing our ideas and meeting lovely teachers and early childhood educators.
It has been wonderful to meet so many teachers who are passionate about music and wellbeing practices and who believe that we can all make a profound positive impact on children’s attitude, behaviour and their future.
Get Practical Tools & Professional Support
- Unique Wellbeing & Music Programs
- Ideal for Early Childhood Educators, Teachers & Parents
- Supporting Educational Videos & Worksheets
- Links to EYLF, NQS & Quality Areas
- Outcomes, Objectives & Teaching Aims
- Educators Newsletters
- Parents Newsletters
- Songs of the Week & Yoga Poses
- Benefits of Music & Wellbeing Practices
- Stories, Games, Activities & Rhymes
- Special Events, Projects & Children Interests
Innovative Music & Wellbeing Programs 2010 & 2011 Selected by DEECD
National Quality Standard Pilot Kinder & Childcare 2011
“…Through Music and Wellbeing practices we can teach children many life skills and help them reach their potential” – Galina Zenin
To receive special gifts from Bonkers the Monkey, notes from Galina or to view music & yoga videos go to: